Sunday, September 17, 2017

Philly CheeseSteak *Crock Pot Recipe*


I am always looking for new and simply recipes to feed my family. Since we are very busy with school, work, Cheer, Awanas and more I need quick and easy meals to fix my family. I have also been trying to fix new foods for my family to eat so we are not always eating the same old stuff over and over again. This week I decided to make Philly CheeseSteak sandwiches with fries and a homemade cheese sauce for the fries. I was very happy with how everything turned out and wanted to share the recipe with you.

What you Need:
2 large packs of sliced philly steak meat
1 Large Onion (sliced into thin pieces)
1 Large Green Pepper (sliced into thin pieces)
Seasoning Salt 
 Pepper
Garlic Salt
Provolone Cheese

What you Do:
Spray your crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
Layer the meat with the peppers, onions and seasonings.
Set the crock pot on Low and let it cook until done.
I served the meat on toasted buns with provolone cheese.

Image result for philly cheese steak

No comments:

Post a Comment