Monday, November 12, 2018

White Bean Chicken Chili with Keystone Meat


I love finding products that I can use in my cooking that will help make my cooking routine a bit simpler and quicker. I am very picky though when it comes to the meats that I use in dinners for my family. I try to only use natural meats for my family meals which I get from the local meat market. Recently received some Keystone All Natural Chicken to use to make my family a delicious meal. I will be sharing my recipe for White Bean Chicken Chili below with you.

I was very pleased with the Keystone meats that I was sent to try out with my family. I really liked that there are only 2 ingredients in the canned meats. Ingredients are just chicken and sea salt, so there is no guessing what something is that is being used.  I don't know about you but I want to know what I am feeding my family. 

Crockpot White Bean Chicken Chili

What you will need:
2 cans of Keystone Meat Chicken
2 cans cannellini beans (rinsed and drained)
2 cans butter beans (rinsed and drained)
 4 cups chicken broth (I use low sodium and Organic)
1 small onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup water
1 teaspoon oregano
1 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
2 teaspoons parsley
1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning

Toppings:
Shredded cheddar cheese
sour cream
fresh parsley
green onions chopped

What you will do:
Add everything to your crock pot and allow to cook on low for 4-5 hours. Serve the chili with your favorite toppings I listed a few suggestions above and serve with corn bread.


ENJOY!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment